Monday, August 29, 2011

Update

After the last entry I went for a little walk. The Student Union bookstore, used items, had the last book on my list though only Edition 4 - I need Edition 5. Dang!

I found my locker - actually in quite a good location, and quite close to a cozy little study area. A good size, too, and no graffiti.

Checked back in with the Co-op office. The nice lady there actually remembered me from last time! Pretty cool. I can submit my application any time but it won't be looked at until December.

I stopped by the Gauntlet - the campus paper. I will volunteer there - in such capacity as suits us both. I can proof-read, edit, opine, you name it. I take a mean statement, too, so that must count as a reporting skill.

It's starting to take shape.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment